Policies and Documents
This page will provide access to certain polices and other documents that are most relevant to our parents.
For further information or to see documents that are not on this page, or to request any information in paper format (free of charge), please contact us at school.
- Acceptable Use Policy – 2018
- Anti-Bullying and Harassment Policy – 2017
- Assessment for Learning Policy – 2017
- Attendance and Punctuality Policy – 2018
- Behaviour Policy – 2017
- Behaviour Policy: Covid-19 Addendum – 2020
- Calculation Policy – 2018
- Charging Policy – 2017
- Collective Worship Policy – 2017
- Complaints Procedure – 2017
- Curriculum Policy – 2016
- Early Years Foundation Stage Policy – 2017
- English Policy – 2017
- Equality Information and Objectives – 2018
- E-Safety Policy – 2017
- Learning and Teaching Policy – 2017
- Mathematics Policy – 2017
- Medical Needs Policy – 2017
- Privacy Notice – 2018
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy – 2019
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Policy – 2016
- Staff Code of Conduct – 2017
- Whistleblowing and Serious Misconduct Policy – 2018
Also see our Admissions Policies on our Admissions page.
Read more about our school in our School Prospectus which gives you further information to accompany that found on this website.
The Prospectus includes our vision, mission and aims as well as information on special educational needs, the school day, attendance and punctuality, illness, medicines, partnership with parents, child protection and security, behaviour and much more.
- School Prospectus – 2018/19