We are very fortunate to have a range of extracurricular activities which children can take part in. These include:
- Mad Science – a leading science enrichment provider delivering unique, hands-on science experiences for children through after-school programmes.
- Rocksteady – rock band instrumental tuition.
- Violin Lessons – available in a small group or 1:1.
- Le Club Francais – learn French language online at LCF Clubs. The activities in our clubs include storytelling, drama, crafts and many fun songs and games.
- Kids with Bricks Lego Club – delivering innovative after school clubs in primary schools across the UK.
- The Star Project Theatre School – musical theatre classes.
- Spotlight School of Dance (contact by email)
- Sports Coach Chris – organises sport activities during lunchtimes twice a week for any child who wishes to take part – this is funded by the Sports Premium and is free for children.
- After School Sports Clubs – our sports coach Chris leads two after school clubs focusing on a different sports throughout the year including tennis, football and athletics. Children eligible for Pupil Premium funding are offered priority for Chris’s Sports Club and the club is fully funded through the Sports Premium for these children.