Our school uniform is royal blue, white, grey and yellow:
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan (with or without the school logo)
- Grey trousers/shorts/skirt/pinafore
- White polo-shirt (with or without the school logo)
- Pale blue and white or yellow and white gingham dress in summer
- White, grey or black socks or tights
- Black shoes suitable for school, which your child can fasten independently (children should only wear shoes with laces or buckles if they are able to fasten and unfasten them independently)
- In summer plain black, white, navy or tan sandals suitable for school may be worn instead of shoes.
Our PE kit is royal blue and yellow:
From September 2022, children will wear their PE kit to school on the days of their PE lessons (usually two days each week, which will be notified in advance)
- Royal blue shorts or jogging bottoms
- Yellow round-necked t-shirt (with or without the school logo)
- Trainers with a flexible sole and easy fastening (children should only wear trainers with laces if they are able to tie and untie them independently)
- Royal blue hoody, cardigan or sweatshirt (with or without the school logo)
- Optional for dance and gymnastics lessons: black school pumps
- All items of uniform should be clearly labelled with your child’s name. Please check periodically names are still readable.
- Children should bring a book bag (of any colour) to school each day to carry their reading books. Royal blue book bags with the school logo are available to purchase.
- Children should NOT bring other bags to school as we do not have room in cloakrooms for storing large bags.
- A named plastic or metal (not glass) water bottle should be brought each day.
- Children should have a waterproof coat (of any colour) suitable for the seasonal weather.
- On sunny days, children should bring a named cap or sunhat and/or sunglasses to wear outside.
- In colder weather, hats, gloves and scarves (of any colour) may be worn.
- Any hair accessories and head coverings should be consistent with our school colours
- If your child has a packed lunch, a lunchbox with a handle which they can carry independently is ideal.
- Jewellery: children with pierced ears should wear stud earrings only for safety. A small piece of devotional jewellery may be worn.
The governing board have considered cost implications and how our uniform policy will affect different groups of pupils: we have made sure that our uniform is inclusive of diversity and affordable.
- All children can wear any items from the uniform list.
- All items can be worn with or without the school branding, and can be brought from a range of suppliers and from many supermarkets.
- Pre-loved uniform is available to buy for a small donation from the PTA by contacting email@example.com, or by visiting the school office.
- Rubery Schools Community Swop Shop also stock our school uniform and provide pre-loved school uniform with no questions asked.
Suppliers of Branded Uniform